Why is 5 panel drug tests used by an employer?
5 panel drug tests serve various benefits to an employer. Some of these include:
1. As an employer, before hiring an individual, you should always go for a drug testing as the individuals with drug addiction can be a risk to your company. So, avoid hiring such individual.
2. Employees with any kind of drug addiction can be helped to recover and return to work safely. This helps maintain the safety of the company as well as employees.
3. Help you select an individual who values safety and is good for your firm. And, at the same time helps you get rid of the people who are not good for your company.
So, drug testing helps in choosing the most appropriate individuals for your company.
Why 5 panel drug test uses urine?
Five-panel drug test uses urine to conduct the test. Some of the reasons for using urine for the test are-
1. It is one of the cheapest ways to conduct the test.
2. Results through urine tests are more reliable than by any other means.
3. The Large organization conducts periodic drug testing. In that case, the testing becomes easy if done through urine.
4. It is easy to transport the urine samples to the laboratories.
So, a five-panel drug test helps you in knowing the drug intake in any individual. This drug testing is not just used by an employer searching for an employee. But, five-panel drug testing can also be used by institutions or law enforcement to make sure that their population is not under the influence of any kind of drugs.
Drug test 5 panelhave numerous benefits and hence, are used by a lot of people. the test is easy to conduct which makes it popular.